1) Preheat oven to 350
2) Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
3) Cream butter and brown sugar together on medium speed for about 1 minute until combined. Add in hot chocolate and continue mixing for about 30 seconds.
4) Add in eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until incorporated.
5) Turn mixer to low and add in salt, baking soda and flour. Mix until just combined.
6) Finally, add in milk chocolate and Marshmallow Bits, stirring until evenly mixed in.
7) Drop by heaping tablespoon onto lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
8) Bake for 9-11 minutes, until edges are set and slightly golden.
9) Transfer to wire rack to coolRecipe by CookiesAndCups.com