1. Mix together the flour, salt, cinnamon, cocoa mix, baking powder and add in the non-dairy milk, vanilla and lemon juice. Stir until a fluffy batter is formed.
2. Heat your waffle iron and spray generously with veggie oil to prevent the waffle from sticking to grill.
3. Pour a few tablespoons of batter on the grill then add about 4-6 mini vegan marshmallows. Then cover those marshmallows with a layer or batter – another few tablespoons – all waffle irons will vary in how much batter they require.
4. Cook according to your waffle iron instructions.
5. Remove waffle and garnish with remaining marshmallows.
Tip: for extra chocolate-y waffles, add in a added teaspoon on cocoa powder, unsweetened. You could also add in 1/4 tsp instant coffee for a nice accent.Recipe by Babble.com