Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
This recipe makes a quick, single serving brownie for those times when a craving strikes and you can’t wait for an entire pan to bake.
1) Using a fork, mix together the hot chocolate mix and flour in a coffee mug or small bowl.
2) Stir in the oil, water and vanilla until all of the ingredients are wet.
3) Mix in the chocolate chips.
4) Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds. The center should still be molten.
5) Cool for a few minutes, it will be HOT.
Start out by microwaving for 60 seconds. If the brownie is not cooked enough, continue microwaving for 10 seconds at at time. The brownie is done when the edges are cooked but the center is still gooey.Recipe by Alli-N-Son.com